We value your support in helping us get housing counseling assistance and advocacy, credit counseling and financial coaching/counseling to more people in the community, to help those who are especially at-risk or in vulnerable situations become financially stable and overcome the burden of debt.
What we do here at YOUR SURE FOUNDATION is more than just a Housing Counseling agency. We are more of a boots-on-the-ground organization aimed at helping people get to a better place in life. We treat each client with the utmost care, doing our best to connect them to all of the most relevant and helpful resources for their situation, and really walking alongside them with expertise and support, in the areas of Housing, Finance, and Credit, to pull them out of their current situations to a more stable and secure one.
Through our work with youth, we provide a jump-start to financial literacy and the tools necessary to avoid common financial pitfalls and missteps. These tangible and crucial skills are rarely taught to our young people, even in post-secondary classrooms.
The ultimate outcome of our work is marked progress towards financial independence and self-sufficiency, enabling participants to stabilize their environment, which keeps kids in school, allows families to stay in their existing neighborhood (or move to a more desirable one with better opportunities), and provides relief from the burden of debt-induced stress. Thank you for your consideration in partnering with us today.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY:
- Giving a Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Donation
- Giving a generous one-time Donation
- Entering our Community Sponsorship Program
- Donate annually between $2,000 up to $10,000
- Counseling services provided to your employees, church, or civic organization
- Receive quarterly reports on company growth, client successes, including testimonies and outcomes
VOLUNTEER WITH US!
Join us for one day or join us as part of our Volunteer Program!
- We are currently looking for volunteers who are interested in volunteering 3-12 hrs/month.
- We have positions available for:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Library good will ambassador