Our Estate Planning Document Preparation program is available through our affiliate attorney, William MacDonald, H&M Law, PLLC. Documents are prepared based on your information and consultations with the attorney as needed. Once all information necessary to prepare your documents has been received, William will prepare your documents and return them to our office for your review. Upon acceptance, your final documents will be prepared for delivery and funding.
- Phone interview with client as needed
- Revocable Trust, Wills, General POA, Healthcare POA, Mental POA, Living Will
- Review Documents with Clients
- Organize Trust Binder for Notary
- Prepare Deed for Transfer into Trust (includes two deeds – additional deeds at $125.00 ea)
- Prepare Bank Letters for Checking/Savings Accts.
- Prepare Investment Company Letters for each account
- Review Beneficiary designations for retirement accounts
- Provide ADOT Beneficiary Transfer Forms
- Power of Attorney Documents (included in complete Plan – additional POA’s at $125.00 ea)
- Trust Amendments $250.00